Hi All,

We Have Requirements with One of Our Direct Client in Boulder, CO Please
Let Me Know If you have available candidates, please reply with their word
resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please forward resumes to *shar...@compunnel.com* ASAP.
*Immediate Interview....!!!!*

*Role: - Senior Java Programmer Analyst/ Java Developer
Location: - Boulder, CO
Duration: - 12 + months
No. of Positions: - 20*

*Technical Skills:*

·         Minimum of *8 to 10 years experience with Java Development*

·         Minimum of Two (2) years experience with OOPS concepts

·         Should have experience in application design and development
using the following technologies Java, J*2EE**, Spring 3.x* framework
including but not limited to* Core, Context, MVC, AOP, DAO modules.*

·         Must have working experience on *ORM preferred Toplink or
EclispeLink.*

·         Extensive working experience on *JSP, Servlets, AJAX, JSTL, XML,
XSLT, JUnit.*

·         Should have exposure to middleware technologies like* JMS along
with JAXB.*

·         Should be very good in SQL & at the same time should have
exposure to Oracle database.

·         Should have experience of application servers like* Weblogic &
JBoss.*

·         Should have used *Tomcat servers and Eclipse IDE.*

*·         Should have knowledge of build tool like Ant along with Maven.*

·         Should have hands-on on Java 1.5/1.6 and should be able to apply
its features.

·       *  Should have sound knowledge of J2EE design patterns & exposure
to Designing on J2EE platforms.*

*Non Technical Skills*

·       *  Good Communication skills*

*·         Should have client facing experience*

*Please let me know if you are comfortable with all the skills my client is
looking for and if you would like to go ahead with his assignment, let me
have your Updated Resume in word format and also let me know the rates you
would be looking for along with your availability status*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sanjay Sharma*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc.*

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1333*

T: (800) 696-8128

F: (609) 228-4161

E:  *shar...@compunnel.com*