Please let me know if you feel comfortable with this Please reply me ASAP
on s...@itecsus.com

*Position:* Business Analyst

*Location:* Montvale, NJ

*Duration:* 8 Months

*Skills Required*

· In-depth knowledge of current technologies.
· Detail-oriented and thorough Effective time management skills,
· Excellent technical writing and editing skills,
· strong verbal communication skills Ability to work effectively with
clients and IT management and other team members.
· Skilled in organizing information based on reviewing meeting
notes,specifications, interviewing clients, architects and developers.
· Ability to adapt and work within the prescribed editorial style and
format conventions.Ideal candidate will have familiarity with IIBA
Protocols and Methodologies.

· In this Business Analyst position, you will be responsible for
understanding the business and supporting processes to provide innovative
recommendations on process efficiencies. Will also document business
process flows, data flows and requirements, and adherence to the
requirements throughout the solution definition. Work with Business
Relationship Manager, Business Analyst Manager and other IT professionals
to prioritize work to meet milestones and complete deliverables in a timely
manner. Prepare documentation for scope, business justification and
business requirements including use cases and business rules. Create
presentations, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing business
problems and defining solutions.

If you feel comfortable with the requirement than revert back me with
following details:

1Full name:

2. Current Location:

3. Visa status:

4. Availability:

5. Contact number:

6. Email address:

7. Relocation:

8. Have you ever been submitted to this client? if yes, when:

9.Employer Details:

Thanks & Regards,
*SAM*

*ITECS*
*IT & EBusiness Consulting Services Inc.*

Ph: 516.499 6042 | Fax: 347.602.9084/866.515.6599
*s...@itecsus.com* | www.itecsus.com