*Dear Partner,*

* *

*Please find below requirement open with my client. If you have any
matching profiles, please send me the updated resume with contact info and
rate per hour.*

* *

*Please send me the matched resumes only on *she...@bijjamit.com* *

* *

Title: Server Developer SSIS, SSRS, TSQL.

Location: Maryland (MD)

Visa Status: OPT EAD, GC …please apply

Rate: $ 45/hr on C2C

Interview immediately

* *

*Let me know if you are interested on this requirement and send me your
update profile and fill details:*

* *

*Details Mandatory*

* *

*Full Name of the Candidate*

* *

*Contact Number*

* *

*E-Mail ID *

* *

*Best time to call*

* *

*Availability*

* *

*Current Location Area and State*

* *

*Willing to Relocate anywhere in US (yes/no)*

* *

*Visa Status in USA*

* *

*Rate (On W2/ C2C )*

* *

* *

* *

* *

*Please send matching senior level candidates only.*

* *

*Thanks and have a great day.*

* *

* *

* *

*Thanks and regards,*

* *

*Sheikh *

*Bijjam Information Technologies, Inc.*

*3525 West Peterson Avenue, Suite 310*

*Chicago, IL 60659-3315*

*E mail: **she...@bijjamit.com* <she...@bijjamit.com>

*Fax:  **773-913-0527* <773-913-0527>**

* *

* *

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **she...@bijjamit.com* <she...@bijjamit.com>* **and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.*