Market

*Expenses Billable*

Yes

*Contract To Hire*

No

*Practice*

Oracle

*Job Description*

Hyperion Essbase Developer with HFM/Planning experience

*Qualifications*
Experience with Hyperion Reporting
Building Hyperion Essbase Cubes & Loading data
Knowledge of Hyperion Web Analysis
*Experience/Knowledge of System 9 is helpful
Knowledge of Hyperion Finance or Planning also helpful*

* *

*Please provide me below details if you are Interested*

1.       *Full name:*

2.       *Current Location*:

3.       *Visa status & validity: *

4.       *Zip code of the city where you are located: *

5.       *Rating for Communication skills from between 1-5,5 being highest:
*

6.       *Billing rates : *

7.       *Contact number: *

8.       *Email address: *

9.       *Complete education details on the resume: *

10*.   Relocation; Availability: *

11*.   Possible start date:*

12*.   Employer detail: *

13*.   Your availability for 48 hrs after interview, Yes/No ? *

14     *Do you have any interviews pending*:
15     *Do you have any offers pending*:

16.    *Last 5 Digits of Social Security Number :*

17.    *Complete Date of Birth :*

18*.   2 Professional References:   Should include First & last names/
Designation/ Client name / Contact number & email address*

*We always need official client side email address for ref –No personal
email address allowed*

*No one will call your references peoples before Contract*

Best Regards,

Rahul

630-230-7318-D

815-600-8657-Fax