*Hi Partner,*

* We have Very Urgent Opening regarding the following requirement. Send me
your resume ASAP to **steven
<ste...@primesoftinc.com>@primesoftinc.com<ste...@primesoftinc.com>
**
**
**Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Richardson, Texas
Duration: 6 Months +
Rate: DOE**

**Requirements:-**
At least 8 to10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.

Strong knowledge on J2EE, JPA, Hibernate, Weblogic 10/8, Oracle, XML, AJAX,
SOAP and SQLs along with strong Web Development experience **

**Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) using SOAP
and/or RESTful APIs **

**Experience in Front End UI experience **

**Experience working with distributed cache technologies like Ehcache **

**Experience working with Development methodologies like Agile & Scrum,
experience developing highly scalable application **

**Experience in Mobile application development would be a plus **

**Familiarity with Security and healthcare market verticals is desired **

**Experience with test automation tool, SVN and continuous integration
tools like Hudson is a must **

** Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis,
design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems,
and/or operating systems **

** Interface with different departments within the organization regarding
new deployments **

** Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty **

**Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time...**

Candidate full Name:
Contact Mobile :
Email id:
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project:
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Rate:
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project: this month end
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 4 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :

ยง Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

Reference # 1 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:

Reference # 2 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification.*

--
STEVEN
IT-Recruiter

PRIMESOFT INC.,