HI,

Hope you are doing great.

I have sent you a requirement please go through that and revert me back
with matching resumes to amad...@crescensinc.com

*Job Title                               Business Analyst*

*Experience Level                  5+ Years*

*Location                               Franklin Lakes, NJ*

*Start Date                            Immediate*

*Duration                              3+ Months CTH*

*Job Description*

*Must Have Skills:*

Good Healthcare exp

Strong Business Analysis skills

Ability to coordinate between Development team & Client

Ability to do onsite / offshore coordination

Good communication & client facing skills

*Desired skills:*

experience of Healthcare Portals, Good healthcare experience

Regards

Madhan

Technical Recruiter
*Crescens Inc.* ( an IBS group of companies )
255 Old New Brunswick Road Suite N230-A, Piscataway, NJ 08854
 Ph: 732 305 2858 Extn- 453.| Fax: 732 305 2861
 ***amad...@crescensinc.com <amad...@crescensinc.com> **| **
www.crescensinc.com* <http://www.crescensinc.com/> *| www.ibs-consulting.net
*
Gtalk & YIm : madhan.usrecruitment *| E- Verify Employer
**LInkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=181341601&trk=tab_pro>
 *