Hello,

Your profile matched a search of our recruiting database for a
Contract  positions
with our client. Please review the attached job description below and if
you feel it fits your skills and experience send me your current resume in
word format and  with contact details , information mentioned below .

Details Needed

Full Name:-

Contact Number:

Alternate Number:

Current location:-

Availability:-

Interview Availability:

Face to Face Availability

Visastatus/Expiration:

Skype ID:

Employer details if available

Willingness to relocate (Y/N)

Expected Rate/Hr:

1.Job title:Senior Oracle Application Developer

(PLSQL profiles also suits to the requirement with the required skills. )

Location: Omaha, Nebraska

Required Skills: Good communication skills & team leading capabilities with
Onshore Offshore Coordination experience. Strong in DB development (
SQL/PLSQL) and working exposure on Unix Shell Scripting Working knowledge
of Crystal Reports Working exposure on Oracle Forms / Reports. Exposure
towards handling development projects
Nice to have: Sungard Compass experience. 8 + years of experience in the
above skills

* *

*2.QA Tester with Claims and Billing Experience *

*Location               El Segundo, CA *

*Rate                     :$40/Hr*

Must have :  Validation of Bill statements and have worked on different
billing scenarios.* *

must have worked in billing application testing* *

*Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: *

   - Experience tracking and resolving issues encountered in testing
   - Experience working as a part of an development team.
   - Testing experience in  relational database environment
   - Strong verbal and written communication skills
   - Recent experience working with. billing application testing

·         Validation of Bill statements and have worked on different
billing scenarios.* *

*Preferred Qualifications*

*Health care client experience with billing *

*must have worked in Billing application test Environment*

*worked on different billing scenarios.*

Appreciate your quick and positive response
Thanks with Regards,
Pavan | International Systems Technologies Inc. |
15 Corporate place south.| Suite 135   |Piscataway, NJ 08854|
Direct -908-333-5697|w:908-315-0700x601
E-mail: pavan.ku...@intsystech.com | URL: www.intsystech.com