*Please REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

*Please REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

* *

*Need Datastage Developer at Austin, TX for 2+ Months Contract*

Yrs. Exp.

Yrs. Exp. Required

Skills/Experience

8

In-depth experience with relational database and data warehouse
development, DB2 preferred.

8

Expert in writing SQL, stored procedure, functions and packages for large
scale database projects in DB2.

7

Demonstrated proficiency in data model design, data dictionary, data flow
and data process design for relational databases and data warehouses.

5

Hands-on experience with SQL performance tuning.

5

Must be able to demonstrate he/she possess solid oral and written
communication skills

5

Strong analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills in data
related projects

3

Strong ETL development skill, DataStage required.

2

Experience with education related applications and education data analysis
is preferred

[image: https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif]