Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

I have below urgent requirement with one of our client. Please respond with
your resume in MS WORD format along with contact details, rate and visa
status to pav...@compuga.com ONLY**

*Job Title :Oracle DBA/Data Modeler
Duration 6 Months (With possible extension)
Location :San Francisco, CA*

* *

Oracle DBA/Data Modeler

·         5+ years Oracle Database Administration experience ideally in a
Data Warehouse environment (10G, 11)

·         Solid understanding and working experience with File Structures

·         Data Warehouse Modeling experience (Star and Snowflake Schema,
ERwin, Logical and Physical)

·         Solid understanding of Data Warehousing Architecture and ETL
(Informatica a plus)

·         Any experience working in a formal MDM environment is a big plus

·         Pharmaceutical experience a nice to have.

Any Questions, Feel free to call me on my direct number *619-353-1695***

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Pavann*

*Sr IT Recruiter*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CE89E2.7DDC5910]*

*Mail: **pav...@compuga.com* <pav...@compuga.com>**

*Direct: 619-353-1695*

*Gtalk & YID: pavankumarrec*

*[image: linkedin]* <http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pavan-kumar/58/25a/aab>

*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.***