Our client in Sacramento has an URGENT 6 month AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Cloud Engineer need.

The client is looking to onboard someone for the project Please let me know
if you have candidates that fit and below is a formal description.  I would
prefer non H1B's since rate are open and + travel expenses if required.

 *AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud Engineer*

We are currently engaged in an AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud Initiative
that requires 1 engineer in Sacramento, CA for 6+ months.

The appropriate candidate will work closely with client leadership to
support the design and implementation of AWS presence into a large Retail
Company.

To qualify you must have the following experience:

Candidate needs to be skilled in developing greenfield AWS deployments and
integrating these AWS resources with other hosted services, and on-premise
systems. Skills in AWS resource management, cloud architecture, and strong
technical documentation skills are critical.  This person will also
provision and configure AWS Linux and Apache resources.

--

Regards

*Mayank Sharma*

Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc.

Direct:  732-837-2134 :: Phone: 732-767-0010 Ext: 305
Email Id: mysha...@sagetl.com <dguss...@sagetl.com> Yahoo:
mayank_sharma_recruiter gtalk: mayank.mayank999

Website: www.sageci.com