Hello Associate!

Hope you are doing great today. I have the following Multiple requirements.

I have a few consultants working at this company already so know them
fairly well.

Please share the profiles of your available consultants ASAP for the
below requirements and also share your updated HOT-LIST for future
references topavan.ku...@intsystech.com

*1.Job Title: Java Developer Location:  Dallas,TX 75202 Duration: 8+ months
*

Job Description:
Senior developers with SOA, JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS skills..
1. Analyzing requirements.
2. Doing detailed design and review with Architects.
3. Identifying opportunities for code reusability.
4. Doing development and following SOA and J2ee standards.
5. Communicating status to Dev lead on a regular basis.
6. Providing programming, technical, and functional assistance to
Developers who implement changes.
7. Supporting FST, UST, PVT and Post Production.
8. Experience operating in an Agile development environment.
Accenture

*2*

*.Job Title: Java Developer Location:  Dallas,TX 75202 Duration: 8+ months *

Job Description:
Senior developers with SOA, JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS skills..
1. Analyzing requirements.
2. Doing detailed design and review with Architects.
3. Identifying opportunities for code reusability.
4. Doing development and following SOA and J2ee standards.
5. Communicating status to Dev lead on a regular basis.
6. Providing programming, technical, and functional assistance to
Developers who
implement changes.
7. Supporting FST, UST, PVT and Post Production.
8. Experience operating in an Agile development environment.

"I value referrals from great people like you. Please feel free to share my
information with others who may benefit from a great opportunity".

Thanks & Regards,

*Pavan *

*Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition*

*International Systems Technologies Inc*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203   |Piscataway, NJ 08854|

Direct -908-333-5697 |(w:908-315-0700x601|7Fax:732-348-9533|

*E-mail:* *pavan.ku...@intsystech.com <pavan.ku...@intsytech.com>* *| URL:*
www.intsystech.com