Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*ROLE: SQL DBA/Developer Location: Sacramento, CA Duration: Multiple Years*

*Must be on client’s W2*

*GC, Citizens or those looking for H1 Transfer*

We have a need for a very solid Database Administrator that is capable of
both administration of SQL servers, as well as development, tuning and
troubleshooting.

*Must have for a candidate:*

Worked in multi cluster multi version Sql server environment with database
over hundreds of GBs.

Experience in large Data Migration from legacy systems using SSIS packages.

Very good experience in database design and modeling.

Proficient in debugging and creating complex stored procedures and other
database objects.

Monitors database use and performance to identify bottlenecks.

Experience with SSRS is a plus.

Have excellent Server troubleshooting and analytic skills.

Very good team player and good communication skills.

In addition, we are interested in candidates with work experience, if
possible, but otherwise knowledge of the latest and new features of SQL 2012

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bist*

*Technical Recruiter*

*[image: images]* <http://www.sageci.com/>

email: sb...@sagetl.com

Phone: 732-851-1596/ 732-767-0010 Ext: 542

Gtalk: shilpi.recruiter1

Ymail: shilpi.recruiter

*[image: Linkedin_Logo]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shilpi-bist/82/944/7a7/>