ShoreTel Telcommunication Technician in IL for 6+Months Contract!!!!!!!!!!

Kindly Reply On: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com

Location: Waukegan, IL (near Chicago)

6+ months (potential renewals)

Must have ShoreTel

seeking a ShoreTel Telecom Technician to assist with a corporate-wide
refresh project. Our client is seeking someone with excellent knowledge and
experience with Shortel PBX, VoIP and Unified Communications equipment. You
will work with an existing team locally and in conjunction with their
Alpharetta, GA location to replace aging equipment and systems with new
ShoreTel products.

Requirement:

•Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience installing and supporting related
equipment
•Working in tandem with multiple teams in large corporate environments
•Must demonstrate excellent grasp of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP,
subnetting, routing protocols, etc.)
•Four year degree preferred or equivalent working experience

 Regards,
Lisa Dutt
Technical Recruiter
Desk No : 609-935-3773 Ext 102
lisa.d...@itbtalent.com | lisa.dut...@gmail.com
www.itbrainiac.com
Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy, if you have received this mail
in error or are not interested in receiving our emails in future please
accept our apology and reply us with a request to be removed from our
mailing list in subject line "REMOVE".