Sr. Java Developer in FL for 6+Months Contract!!!!!!!! Need local or
Semi-Local!!!!!!!!!!!

Kindly Reply On: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com

Miami, FL

Job Description
Sr. Java Developer

This resource is needed to support the launch of two new products: Reliance
Home Alert System, and Audiovox V10G Car Connection.

Required Experience
•Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/MIS
•8+ years of Java Experience, 4 years of J2EE, 4 years of XML, 2 years of
Spring Framework experience (preferred)
•5 years of JSP, JDBC, EJB, JavaScript, Ajax
•5 years experience in WEB Services, SOA, Datapower
•5 years experience in WEB design, WEB development, Analysis and
programming
•4 years of JSP, JDBC, EJB, Javascript, Ajax
•Full life cycle development experience in building E-commerce applications
utilizing latest internet technologies
•SOA/Portal Integration knowledge
•More than 4 years of experience, as an enterprise developer, planning and
implementation in large accredited companies.
•Very knowledgeable about Unix, Linux, Windows, Web logic, Web Sphere,
Network configurations, server Clustering, Oracle DBMS, LDAP, and eclipse
•Full life cycle development experience in building E-commerce applications
utilizing latest internet technologies
•Work experience in following technologies - Java, JSP (JSTL/Javascrpt),
Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Webflow, JDBC, SQL, XML.
•Experienced in working with middle tier WebLogic application server.
•Experienced using Maven, Ant, for build and deployments of Java
applications.
•Experienced in using source file repository and maintenance such as CVS,
PVCES.

Regards,
Lisa Dutt
Technical Recruiter
Desk No : 609-935-3773 Ext 102
lisa.d...@itbtalent.com | lisa.dut...@gmail.com
www.itbrainiac.com
Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy, if you have received this mail
in error or are not interested in receiving our emails in future please
accept our apology and reply us with a request to be removed from our
mailing list in subject line "REMOVE".