Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*Business Analysts*

*LOCATION: Miami, FL*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Need local people*

a.       They are called Business Partners internally – essentially the BA
function

b.      We need one candidate for Finance/Accounting and another for Sales
and Contracts functions

c.       Have at least 5 to 7 years of business analysis experience –
working with business users and IT teams

d.      Owns creating business requirements gathering, functional design
and designing and executing user acceptance testing

e.      Must have experience in Supply Chain and Distribution systems

f.        Expertise in MS Office tools  - MS Word, MS Excel

g.       MBA is preferable

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpi Bist

Technical Recruiter

[image: images] <http://www.sageci.com/>

email: sb...@sagetl.com

Phone: 732-851-1596/ 732-767-0010 Ext: 542

Gtalk: shilpi.recruiter1

Ymail: shilpi.recruiter

*[image: Linkedin_Logo]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shilpi-bist/82/944/7a7/>