Hi,

Hope you are doing well…!!!

We have below urgent requirement for *Lombardi Developer Consultant *for a
contractual position at* Charlotte, NC. *Please let me know if you are
interested and available for new opportunities. If Yes, kindly help me with
updated resume & requested details.

*Please share matching resume at: ma...@usgrpinc.com <ma...@usgrpinc.com> *

*Position: **Lombardi Developer Consultant*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

·         IBM BPM product suite - Expert in IBM WebSphere Business Process
Manager 7.5/ or 8.0

·         Strong 3 to 5 years of IBM Lombardi BPM development experience
along with Java, J2EE development.

·         Strong Knowledge in both out of the box features and WebAPI /
RestAPI Should be familiar with the IBM BPM best practices implementation.

·         Strong development experience on a J2EE platform with Core Java,
JDBC, JavaScript, AJAX, HTML, Spring , Hibernate and SQL Define work flow
and bpm models

·         Must have 7+ years of relevant experience in Lombardi

·         Must have experience in both Out of the box and WEB API /RestAPI
implementation of IBM BPM

·         Experience in handling the requirement analysis, design and
development

*Look forward to hear from you at the earliest….*

Thanks and warm regards,

*Manoj Kumar*
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110