Hi Associates,

Greetings from Innovalus,

We have an immediate opportunity with our  Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.  Please share resumes to
*sriniva...@innovalus.com
<sriniva...@innovalus.com>.*

Role: Build/Release Manager

Location: Chicago, Illinois

Duration: 12months with possibility of extensions

Job Type: Contract

Start Date: ASAP

No of positions: 2

JD:

 1. Establish release management processes for scheduling, coordinating and
management of releases across enterprise for multiple applications ensuring
consistency in operational procedures to efficiently perform release
management

2. Acts as the gatekeeper and coordinate build schedule across Dev, QA to
the various environments including production, ensuring consistency in
policies and operational procedures, integration testing and production
validation

3. Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build
and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists

4. Collaborate with multiple technical teams in planning, execution and
stabilization of releases of multiple applications across different
locations

5. Coordinate release content and efforts. Manage risks and resolve issues
that affect release scope, schedule and quality

6. Manage and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered
on time

"

Please send me updated word resume, Expected bill rate & date of
availability ASAP if your candidates  are interested in this position.

Waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards &Thanks
Srinivasa N
Innovalus Technologies