Hello Associate!

Hope you are doing great today. I have the following Multiple requirements.

I have a few consultants working at this company already so know them
fairly well.

Please share the profiles of your available consultants ASAP for the
below requirements and also share your updated HOT-LIST for future
references topavan.ku...@intsystech.com

Position 1:

Oracle Ebusiness Suite

Mountain View CA

Duration:Long Term

Strong Oracle eBusiness Suite knpowledge (Financial modules) Hyperion
Financial Management PL/SQL, Oracle Forms Education requirements:
BS/B.Tech/MS/M.Tech. 5+ years experience.

Position 2: Oracle Apps,

 MoutainView, CA,

Duration:Long Term

Skills Required :Cash ledger General Ledger Fixed Assets

Position 3: . Oracle MFG

Mountain View CA

Duration:Long Term

Oracle MFG with complete technical profile.  No functional.

A senior Technical MFG consultant who has excelled *technical* skills and
has working knowledge in MFG Modules (OM, INV, BOM, WIP).

This consultant is expected to be a liaison with the customer and will
resolve L2/L3 type of production support tickets.

The candidate is also expected to work with users and identify & document
the requirements of enhancements and translate them into functional
specifications which could be used by development teams.

Thanks & Regards,

*Pavan *

*Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition*

*International Systems Technologies Inc*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203   |Piscataway, NJ 08854|

Direct -908-333-5697 |(w:908-315-0700x601|7Fax:732-348-9533|

*E-mail:* *pavan.ku...@intsystech.com <pavan.ku...@intsytech.com>* *| URL:*
www.intsystech.com