Hi,

Hope you are doing well…!!!

We have below urgent requirement for *SQL Reporting, Data Migration,
Mapping Analyst* for a contractual position at* St. Louis, MO. *Please let
me know if you are interested and available for new opportunities. If
Yes, kindly
help me with updated resume & requested details.

*Please share matching resume at:  ma...@usgrpinc.com <ma...@usgrpinc.com>*

*Position: **SQL Reporting, Data Migration, Mapping Analyst*

*Location: St. Louis, MO*

*Duration: 24+ Months*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

·         Client is finishing the planning stages to migrate their
Laboratory Info Management System (LIMS) to a new system (Lab Vantage V6).

·         Need someone to spec out the data migration verification from
their old SQL*LIM V 5.1.

·         Someone who can spec out reports and eventually build reports
using JasperSoft iReports

·         Vendor actually doing the data migration, but as part of the
testing and validation, this person will need to spec and create a process
to verify that the data from the source system was migrated properly to the
target - for 7 database instances that are similar, but with variations.

*Required & Preferred: *

·         8+ years IT

·         5+ years SQL Reporting

·         iDEAL:  JasperSoft iReport    (but consider other STRONG SQL
Reporting)

·         3+ years Data Migration validation testing process development in
an enterprise environment

·         2+ years data mapping

·         PLUS: Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS)

·         STRONG PLUS:  Contract-to-Hire  (after six months, but might be
longer)

·         STRONG PLUS:  LOCAL TO ST. LOUIS MARKET.  Client will highly
prefer a local consultant or someone coming from nearby...  If coming from
further way, then should have mostly the "Ideal" and "PLUS" profiles.

·         Need strong communication skills

*We are replacing a consultant that is left after five months that was a
LIMS expert and was offered a full relocatinn package for another company

*Look forward to hear from you at the earliest….*

Thanks and warm regards,

 *Manoj Kumar*

 Technical Recruiter || United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110 Dublin, OH 43017

Contact: (614)588-8531 || E-mail: ma...@usgrpinc.com

G-Talk- choudhary171...@gmail.com; YIM- m.k1...@yahoo.co.in