Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

*Please find **PeopleSoft requirements **,let me know if you have any
consultants.*

*Note:  Work is 100% onsite w/*

*Interview: Telephone-Skype interviews. *

***MUST BE GC OR US CITIZEN***

*PeopleSoft Func HR/Payroll w/Testing:*

Boca Raton, FL

*Required skills:*

*PeopleSoft Func HR/Payroll resource with Testing/Validation experience. *

*This is an SAP to PSFT 901 data conversion project.  *

*PSFT HR/Payroll Tech*

Boca Raton, FL

6-12 Months

*Required skills:*

*·         **PSFT HR/Payroll Tech Developer.  *

*·         **Ideally someone that has converted SAP HR/Payroll to PSFT. *

*·         **MUST have expert level experience with PeopleTools. *

*·         **Experience with ADP, Kronos or Fidelity a plus. * *Project is
PSFT 9.1.  *

*PeopleSoft eApps*

Boston, MA

6 Months

*Required skills:*

·         *PeopleSoft eApplications functional consultant for a net new
implementation of the below modules. *

*o    **ePro, *

*o    **eSupplier Connect *

*o    **eSettlements. *

·         *The client is currently doing an upgrade of PS financials from
8.9 to version 9.2 so the consultant needs integration experience with AP,
PO, GL, Ariba is highly desired, integration to 3rd party SciQuest also.*

Thanks &  Regards

*Vasavi** | *IT Recruiter

*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*

Direct - *248-440-7994* ; Phone - *248-327-3080 Ext (209)*

vas...@pegasyssoft.com *| *vasavi.pega...@gmail.com

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CFA68F.485E2FA0]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vasavi-sahasra/5a/32/1a6/>

*Think Green! Before printing this e-mail ask the question, is it
necessary?*

*We respect your online privacy. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails, please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused*