*Please share the resume with *p...@ennovace.com

*.Net DeveloperLocation: Chadds Ford, PA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Interview mode: Phone then F2F*

The client have made a mark in the industry by designing and developing
cutting edge solutions by leveraging the latest in the

*Microsoft stack of technologies including Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL
Server, Silverlight, C# and T-SQL using development tools such as Visual
Studio, *

Team Foundation Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.

*Role and Responsibilities:*

•Developing in Silverlight XAML, T-SQL Stored Procedures, minimal C# and
working with the SQL database and data

•60% development, 15% support and troubleshooting, 15% client communication
and management, 10% documentation, 10% leading and coaching

*Minimum requirements:*

•BS degree in MIS/CIS/CSE or equivalent formal training

•*5-8 years’ experience developing client/server applications utilizing
.NET and C# or similar object oriented programming language.*

*•5+ years’ experience developing and supporting Microsoft SQL Server 2000
or greater, strong T-SQL, and Stored Procedures.*

*We’re looking for (a plus)*

*•2 years’ experience as a developer working for a power generation, power
marketing, or energy trading department desired*

*•Experience building GUIs in XAML (WFP or Silverlight)*

*•3-5 years’ experience with HTML, XML, XSLT, and Internet/Intranet
database-driven applications*

•Proficient with WCF design and implementation
•Experience with Team Foundation Studio.

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*

Business Development Manager
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-913-8300*
p...@ennovace.com
www.ennovace.com

1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line atrem...@ennovace.com and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience