Hi ,

This is *Kranti* from *Net2Source*. We are immediately looking for a *Oracle
Identity Manager (OIM)*  for one of our clients at *Pleasanton, CA**. *If
you are interested or know someone who is looking for projects, please
apply by emailing the resume ASAP to* kra...@net2source.com
<kra...@net2source.com> *along with expected rates and contact details. You
can call me at *201-340-8700 Ext. 441*  to discuss this opportunity.

*Position Title: Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)*

*Location: **Pleasanton, CA*

*Duration: **Full time*

*Job Description –*

   - Should  be well  versed with Oracle Identity Management Suite of
   Solutions 10g and up preferably 11g R+
   - 5+ Years of hands on OIM experience is required
   - Should have been through one complete cycle of OIM implementation
   cycle this includes installation, configuration
   - Integration experience with target systems – Databases, LDAP, Legacy
   systems
   - Thorough understanding of building workflows, OIM related objects,
   customization to OIM user/admin screens

*Thanks,*

*Kranti*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*Net2Source Inc.*

*Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 441 | Fax: (201) 221.8131*

*Address: 15 Exchange Place, Suite # 500, Jersey City, NJ - 07302 *

*Website:* www.net2source.com