Hi ,

This is *Kranti* from *Net2Source*. We are immediately looking for a *ITIL
Consultant* for one of our clients at *Rochester, NY **. *If you are
interested or know someone who is looking for projects, please apply by
emailing the resume ASAP to *kra...@net2source.com
<kra...@net2source.com> *along
with expected rates and contact details. You can call me at *201-340-8700
Ext. 441*  to discuss this opportunity.

*Title: ITIL Consultant*

*Location: Rochester, NY *

*Duration : Long Term*

*Job Description :*

ITIL Process consultant. (Service delivery business area).

01   ITIL certified practitioner with prior experiences in
establishing/transforming operations to IT IL based framework.

0     Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the evolution of the IT
Service Management strategy, execution, and maturity level. Consultant is
expected to study the existing process, prepare a plan to establish the
ITIL based processes for E&CA RUN portfolio and transform at least 3-4
major application support into ITIL based processes.

0      Need someone who has done a similar role in the past. Not exactly a
ITIL practitioner, but someone who has implemented the same for a group of
applications systems.

0      Excellent understanding of ITIL Service Operations and Service
Transition processes.

        Strong verbal, including presentation/training, and written
communication skills.

0      Strong relationship management skills, ability to lead and manage
projects

0      Experience Roll out of ITIL in large organization.

0     10-15 years of IT experience and understand complete life cycle.

0       Work & present to senior management (VP, CIO level). Consultant
will be working with E&CA RUN Portfolio Manager (reporting to VP), his OPS
managers and E&CA VP.

1      The position is immediate and we would need this consultant at
Rochester, NY till end of Feb 2015, to start with.

11  Respective OPS managers will work very closely with this consultant all
the way thru and take over the transformation process beyond 6 months.

*Thanks,*

*Kranti*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*Net2Source Inc.*

*Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 441 | Fax: (201) 221.8131*

*Address: 15 Exchange Place, Suite # 500, Jersey City, NJ - 07302 *

*Website:* www.net2source.com