Hi ,

This is *Kranti* from *Net2Source*. We are immediately looking for a *UX
Designer* for one of our clients at *Foster City, CA **. *If you are
interested or know someone who is looking for projects, please apply by
emailing the resume ASAP to *kra...@net2source.com
<kra...@net2source.com> *along
with expected rates and contact details. You can call me at *201-340-8700
Ext. 441*  to discuss this opportunity.

*Title: UX Designer *

* Location: Foster City, CA *

*Duration:  Long term      *

*Job Description :*

   - *Ability to convey business requirements to user experience design*
   - *Experience is designing Low-Fi wireframes, mock ups, user interaction
   flow, screen prototyping.*
   - *Work with application architects to convert the
   conceptual architecture to UI design.*
   - *Experience in using market leading UI/UX design tool*
   - *UI/UX desgin experience for Mobile users (iOS, Android) is desirable
   since the project for which the position is being hired is primarily in
   mobile domain; however this would not be a "must have" requirement for good
   quality candidates with experience in Web domain*
   - *Desired IT experience would be 8+ years*
   - *Good verbal/oral communication skills since this role would require
   direct interaction upto VP level*
   - *Working knowledge of Agile development would be an advantage*
   - *NO specific need for a Computer Science graduate*

*Thanks*

*Kranti*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*Net2Source Inc.*

*Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 441 | Fax: (201) 221.8131*

*Address: 15 Exchange Place, Suite # 500, Jersey City, NJ - 07302 *

*Website:* www.net2source.com