*Position: Android DeveloperLocation: Redmond, WA.Duration: 6+ Month
On-Site contract plus extension*

*Interview mode: Phone.Job Description:*Looking for a talented full stack
Android Dev with middle tier experience to join our team!

Required skills and experience:
•Developing and maintaining Android applications having a large consumer
user base.

*•Experience in Android development with database-driven applications and
UI techniques including fragments and advanced Android widgets•Experience
with Android, Java or other high level language using network
communications protocols including data-interchange formats such as JSON
and XML., developing extensive multi-threaded applications including
troubleshooting in these environments, and developing using an
object-oriented architectures.*
•Experience in architecting applications using both object-oriented
techniques and design patterns.
•Familiarity with the software lifecycle processes including Agile and TDD
development techniques
•Familiarity with writing automated unit tests in either Java or Android
•Basic understanding of SCM tools and processes such as SVN or GIT
•Proven experience working in a team-based, collaborative, fast-paced
environment
•Track recording of meeting deadlines and determining dependencies and
critical paths in schedules
•The Sr. Member of Technical Staff develops solutions to complex business
and technical problems or issues of complex scope using advanced
engineering and scientific principles.

Thanks
Regards
*Steven Olson*
(Technical Lead)

*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214 541 9081
F: 972-262-9006

ste...@ennovace.com

www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@ennovace.com and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.