*Hi ,*

*Hope you are doing great!*

*Please let me know your interest and comfort level for below position?*

*I will really appreciate your immediate response with your updated resume
and expected hourly rate.*

*Need 5 Candidate send profile ASAP, client need urgently.*

*Position: Mainframe- Security Analyst*

*Location: Bloomington, IL*

*Duration: 6 Months**+*

*Client: iGATE*

*Job Descriptions:*

We are in need of a security analyst who is proficient in the area of
Mainframe z/OS Security.   This position is for our 3rd Level Problem
Management Team.  We will have this person be involved in day-to-day
activities regarding our service and he/she will be assigned to project and
SOW efforts as requests for mainframe security analysts are received.  The
following skills and/or knowledge are highly desirable.

- Detailed knowledge of RACF at the system level
- Knowledge of application development and the impacts to mainframe security
- Understanding of the z/OS architecture and administration; security in
particular
- Understanding of ITIL practices and procedures
- Experience using HP Service Manager or similar ticket based application
- Experience with the following technologies:
     - MQSeries
     - IMS Security
     - DB/2 Security and SQL
     - Unix Systems Services
     - JCL
     - APF Libraries
     - familiarity with REXX, CLIST, VBA and SAS programs

- The position also requires the following soft-skills:
     - Commitment to customer satisfaction
     - Excellent verbal and written communication
     - Ability to troubleshoot mainframe security issues
     - Ability to work well in a team environment
     - Ability to work with individuals at all levels
     - Ability to prioritize work tasks
     - Ability to work independently

Vivek Kumar

Technical Recruiter

NUTECH SYSTEMS INC.

770-769-5769|   (Fax)  | 678-468-2886

 vi...@nutech-inc.com <aku...@nutech-inc.com>  |     www.nutech-inc.com

Featured Company-Top 100 Small Businesses in Georgia, 2005 - 2010 Nutech
Systems, Inc. is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property