Hi,

Please share me profile

We are seeking an ETL Developer (Informatica) / report writer (Business
Objects) for a meaningful use project. Meaningful use is defined as using
electronic health records to improve the quality, safety & efficient to
reduce problems in medical disparities with patients while maintaining
security.

 Skills Required
7 years of experience working with Informatica in support of data
extraction and manipulation of source data and load to target database (ETL)
Strong Oracle Database knowledge and expertise in writing complex SQL
queries.
Strong experience using Toad
Seven years of experience working with the Business Objects reporting tool
to create objects to create and deliver a report for highly complex
engagements.
Understand relational and dimensional data models.
Track record of successfully delivering highly complex projects in a timely
manner
Excellent communication skills

--

*Thanks,*

Nicole Xie

*Office: (908) 429-8008 x315*
*Cell: (908) 256-2714 *
*Email: nicole....@cyberthink.com*

www.cyberThink.com/staffing <http://www.cyberthink.com/staffing>

Click here to view current job openings.
<http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E95E6C361D43515B7E511F29>

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image003.png@01CF39EB.F4A64970]

*Connecting with the best and brightest is our goal, please ask about our
referral bonus policy.*