Hello,

Greetings from Reliable software resources inc!!

We have a urgent requirement for DIRECT CLIENT - SQL SERVER SSIS DEVELOPERS
ASAP. If you are comfortable kindly can you send updated resume and details
below.

Location:              Northville, MI

Duration:             6 Months+

The Client is now running two deployment teams to upgrade the SQL 2000 EDW
servers.  As a result, we are exploring the possibility of bringing another
SSIS/SQL BI contractor onto the 2nd deployment team to assist in both the
upgrade as well as support some of the open items that surface after the
deployments and possibly to provide some training to location IS team
members to assist in the transition to the new SQL environment.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Nikhitha Reddy | Technical Recruiter *

Reliable Software Resources Inc

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite 285, Northville, MI 48167

*W *248-792-0497| *F* 248.715.6434

nikhi...@rsrit.com

An E- Verified Company

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*[image: Description: cid:image007.jpg@01CDD2F7.E46D5D20]*
<http://www.rsrit.com/>

Under Bill s.1618 Title III assed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to  nikhi...@rsrit.com , with the subject "REMOVEā€. Any
inconvenience caused is unintentional and is sincerely regretted. *Reliable
Software Resources, Inc is an* e*qual opportunity employment organization.*