Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*Netezza Data Architect*

*Location: Springfield, MO *

*Duration: Long-term contract*

*Mode of Interview: Will hire off phone*

We also are in the need of 2 resources that could help with InfoSphere
DataStage/QualityStage/CDC/Data Architect jobs and have excellent Netezza
SQL skills.

• Netezza

• InfoSphere Business Glossary, Blueprint Director

• DataStage, QualityStage

• Cognos Data Manager, Framework Manager, Insight, Powerplay, TM1,
Controller

• Strong knowledge of ETL, Data Warehousing, and OLAP tools

• Retail Business and/or Accounting/Finance experience

• Delivery of Education and Training of BI Reporting tools

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bist || Technical Recruiter*

 <http://www.sageci.com/>

email: sb...@sagetl.com

Phone: 732-851-1596/ 732-767-0010 Ext: 542

Gtalk: shilpi.recruiter1|| Yahoo: shilpi.recruiter

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shilpi-bist/82/944/7a7/>