Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

Java / Grails Consultant/Lead
Brooklyn Park, MN
4 Months Contract

*Must-haves:*Capable of individual contribution/coding to a high percentage
(70-80%)
Ability to lead and coach a small team of developers (currently 3) in
Grails/Java development (20% or so)
Minimum 5 years experience
Enjoy working on Agile projects
Good OO design understanding
Grails (version 2.3.10 used in LDM)
RESTful service
JSON
Java (JDK 7)
Servlet
Spring frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring batch),
Spring-JPA/JDBC (for LIM integration)
Fluent with Git, GGTS/Eclipse, Tomcat 7 and Linux (RHEL)
Good understanding of Gradle build, grails builder
Junit, Spock+Geb testing frameworks
Willing to work with the team to learn on GemFire, spring-data-GemFire
Can work with the business about ‘fluid’ (ambiguous) stories, clean the
requirement, and implement.