Hi

Hope you are doing well!!

This is Chandan, Sr. Technical Recruiter from  IDC Technologies. I have a
requirement for one of our clients. please find the job description below
and share me your updated resume ASAP.

*ROLE: Mainframe Developer*

*DURATION: 6+ Months*

*LOCATION: US – Jersey City, NJ*

*Job Description:*

·         Interact with business to understand the
requirements

·         Undertsand and analyze existing mainframe
system

·         Mainframe Coding and deploymen

Skills Required:-

·         Solid mainframe CICS/COBOL experience

·         Changeman mandatory

·         Experience with software change management tools and processes

·         Auto Finance Domain Knowledge

·         If the candidate have any java or object oriented experience that
would be a plus but is optional.

 *Thanks and Regards*

*Chandan Ojha*

*Technical  Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc. (**ISO 9001-2008 Certified*
*)| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035 Mail: *
*chandan.o...@idctechnologies.com* <chandan.o...@idctechnologies.com>* |
Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
*  Tel: **408-457-9381 Ext. 4059 **| IM: **chandan.recruiter1 (Gtalk)*

*Linkedin:**-* *http://in.linkedin.com/pub/chandan-ojha/4b/83/abb/*
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/chandan-ojha/4b/83/abb/>

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*