*Hi*

*Hope you are doing well.*

 We have urgent requirements for the below positions. Please go through the
job description and send me some matching resumes along with contact
details ASAP. Email:- *j...@bigcode.us <j...@bigcode.us>*

*Job Title : **PMO Analyst*

*Rate : **DOE*

*Location : *Remote with some periodic client visits/meetings in the
Philadelphia area

*Duration : 12+ months*

*Interview: Telephonic followed by F2F/ Skype*

*Requirements :*

We need an experience PMO(Project Management Office) Analyst to support the
Project Managers and Program Managers with standard project planning and
documentation. The resource will be managing project Documentation for the
Global Oracle EBS roll out. The resource does not need Oracle Experience.
Prior experience working with the PMO team and managing project
documentation, planning, for large IT projects is required.

*Job Title : *Oracle HCM QA/Test Lead

*Rate : **DOE*

*Experience : **7+ years*

*Location : *Remote with some periodic client visits/meetings in
the Philadelphia area.

*Duration : *12+ months

*Interview: **Telephonic followed by F2F*

*Requirements :*

• 6 - 10 years of IT QA and Oracle EBS experience
• 5+ years of strong experience in Oracle EBS HCM (Core HRMS, Self-Service
HRMS , Learning Management)
• Good experience in Integration testing.

•Experience with Oracle R12 is preferred.
• Exposure to various testing types - system, Functional, system
integration, etc
• Hands on experience in every test cycle stage - Test Strategizing,
Scoping, Estimation, Requirement analysis & Tracking, Scheduling, Test
Planning, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Test Script Creation and
Execution, Defect tracking,

Result and Metrics Analyses.
•Hands on in building SQL queries will be an added advantage and knowledge
of Oracle table structure for HCM is preferred
•Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly even the complex integrated systems.
•Ability to coordinate and with different teams.

• Having worked with JIRA is preferred

***Experience with HP ALM/QC is nice to have

*Job Title : **Senior Functional Oracle HRMS consultant*

*Rate : **DOE*

*Location : *Colorado

*Duration : **4+ months*

*Interview:  **Telephonic followed by F2F/ Skype*

*Requirements :*

We need a Senior Oracle Techno-Functional or Functional Oracle HRMS
Consultant strong with Comp Workbench.
Resource must have Experience in :
· Oracle Compensation Workbench
· Oracle Performance Management
· Oracle HR experience.
· Also resource must have knowledge creating fast formulas.
· Resource must know had to do personalization in Framework screen
· Resource must know how to modify and create approvals hierarchies using
AME

--
Thanks and Regards,
Jo Antony