Dear Business Associates,

How are you doing,
Please find the below pasted requirement for your review and let me know if
any of your consultants matching with the below requirement, please send me
their updated resume along with the contact details. Thanks..!

*SEND RESUMES TO:::::::::::  **recrui...@acceloninc.com
<recrui...@acceloninc.com>*

*Position: Cognos Developer*
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 6months+

Need Cognos Developers that can take the specs that have been produced to
create a mirrored report
These arent fancy outputs, they are structured reports that actually go to
their clients
Client has a number of files (transaction files) used for reconciliation
and posting
Part of the Star initiative is a new report and file layout that is
sophisticated and complex as it relates to data, so we need someone more
advanced to handle that
Need individuals that can go through the reproduction of reports that
currently exist (mid-level)
Version 10.2? Paul will verify
Challenges folks need to be in Wilmington, we are looking for folks that
can work somewhat independently and able to work/produce quickly as they
are working on a tight timeline. 2 major milestones March 31st 2/3 of the
files need to be completed the remaining need to be delivered by May 29th
once those deadlines are met, they expect to need make changes while doing
some parallel analysis and report validation
Infrastructure is in place Oracle 11G is the Database
Bonus/plus would be Cognos SDK, this is the initiator they are using.
They have a Java Developer that has been tasked to come up to speed with
building the SDK, so its not a deal breaker, just helpful.

Thanks
Ali
recrui...@acceloninc.com