Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *ahu...@tekshapers.com* <ahu...@tekshapers.com> or call me
at *248.565.4747
| Extn. 135*

*Position Details*

SR Number

*SL C/SL C/2015/404439*

Client Name

Intel Corp.

Job Location/Client Location (with City & States)

Oregon, Hillsboro

Project Duration

1 year

No of openings/positions

1

Job Title/Role

PROJECT MANAGER

Mandatory Skills

*Customer wants person with hands on experience in configuration of IBM RTC
for managing a project using Agile methodologies.*

Desired Skills

Hiring Mode – (TP / FTE / CTH/Any)

Any

Preference on Work Authorization (USC/GC/H1/L2/OPT/Any)

Any

ITAR Clearance Required (yes /No)

No

Client Interview Needed for Selection (yes / No)

Yes

Interview Preference – (In-Person / Telephonic / Skype / Any)

SKYPe

Additional Remarks (if Any)

ASAP

Detailed JD (Pl share the Detailed Description, 1 liner JD will not work)

·         8-10 years of Project management consulting experience.

·         5-6 years of Agile, lean Agile with SCRUM practioners experience.
( CSM – Certificate in SCRUM master is desired )

·         Experience with managing more than one SCRUM is mandatory.

·         Should be able to train teams on best practices of Agile.

·         Experience with migrating projects from waterfall to Agile will
be good.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok Huria

Sr. IT Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. | 29226 Orchard Lake Rd, Suite 180 Farmington Hills, USA

T: *248.565.4747* <248.565.4747> | Ext. 135 | F: *248.254.7211*
<248.254.7211> | E: *ahu...@tekshapers.com|* <nsang...@tekshapers.com%7C>
W: *www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>

YIM: *ashok_hu...@yahoo.com|* <nisha.int...@yahoo.com%7C> GTalk:
*ashokintim...@gmail.com* <ashokintim...@gmail.com>