*Dear ,*

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Pawan Kumar. I'm an executive recruitment consultant with *Pyramid
Consulting, Inc*. and currently seeking to fill the vacancy of *Java
Developer *at *Sunnyvale, CA, United States, *So I am wondering if you
would be interested for below position. If you are interested, you can get
back to me with your updated profile or feel free to call me on 770
255-7665.

*Job Title:             *Java Developer

*Location:             *Sunnyvale, CA

*Duration:             *8 Months Contract

*(H-1 B Copy Required) *

 *Job Description:-*

·         Software Test Engineer to help build the team that will be the
core of test engineering.

·         Looking for an individual to assess situations, find
inefficiencies and solve them.

·         Design/Develop tests that can easily replace high amounts of
manual testing and tools and frameworks to enable the reduction of manual
testing.

·         Discuss with Dev Team functionality placed into their features
and what engineering decisions were made.

·         Important that this individual understand how to choose the
correct designs and understand why.

·         Testing is an integral part of the work.

*Skills:*

·         Core Java engineering and design (7+ years), understanding of
many computer science concepts/frameworks such as Messaging, SOA, Spring,
Web Services, Databases, Distributed Systems, Multi DataCenters, Cloud
Computing, Big Data, HTML, CSS and the DOM, JUnit/TestNG

·         *Testing:* Test and report software, and functional bugs in a
detailed, timely manner.

·         Represent the team and its technology.

*Pawan Kumar *

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc. *

*Executive Resourcing*

*O: 770-255-7665  E: **kumar.pa...@pyramidci.com*