Hi,

Please Share Matching Profiles to gsha...@tekshapers.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Position             :         .Net Developer

Location            :        ADELAIDE, Washington

Duration           :        12+ month

Mode of Interview :- Telephonic + Skype

*JD:*
The .Net Developer services to design and develop an Azure-hosted UI and
database for providing Just-In-Time (JIT), and other
workflows/capabilities, for encrypted/secure password management. This UI
will be highly usable; simplified and modern. The new UI may leverage
existing UI code stored within our common library.
*Required: HTML5, MVC, jQuery, Angular, hands on UI automation experience*
*Strong need:* GIT, db design, usability, Agile (user stories, creating
tasks derived from specifications, attending stand-ups)

*Expert level proficiency with C# and the .NET Framework Solid knowledge of
the ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> web stack Top notch written and verbal
communications skills*
A desire to actively participate in client meetings, professionally and
expertly
The ability to create succinct and accurate documents, incorporating text
and technical design diagrams
Technical proficiency to accurately document code

*Experience working in teams that use Agile delivery methodologies and test
driven development Experience working with Team Foundation Server *

*Windows PowerShell scripting and/or development experience.*

* Bonus/Preferred Skills: *
5+ years of .NET Framework development experience, including: Visual C#,
Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
2+ years of ASP.NET development experience, including: Web Forms, MVC, Web
API, JavaScript
Some Backend experience strongly preferred (SQL) as this is the method we
are using to store the password data.
Any exposure to networking or with Microsoft identity management
technologies, including: Forefront Identity Manager, Active Directory
Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS),
Windows Identity Foundation (WIF)
Knowledge of basic Windows Server concepts and troubleshooting
methodologies
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Customer focus is a key point

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*