Dear ,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Pawan Kumar. I'm an executive recruitment consultant with
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. and currently seeking to fill vacancy *Developer /
Programmer *at *Sunnyvale, CA, United States* So I am wondering if you
would be interested for below position. If you are interested, you can get
back to me with your updated profile or feel free to call me on 770
255-7665.

*Role Title:*           Developer / Programmer

*Location:*             Sunnyvale, CA, United States

*Duration:             *6+ Months Contract

·         Systems / Software Engineer -Develop and enhance applications
based on specifications.

·         Codes and tests according to design specifications.

·         Skilled in coding, testing, and implementing configuration
changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical
requirements.

·         Unit test applications and develops system and user
documentation. Some responsibility over other developers with less
experience.

*LEVEL 1 Requirements: *

·         Typically requires BA/BS or equivalent and 1-3 years of related
experience.

·         Performs routine activities in a structured environment. Requires
assistance in resolving unexpected problems.

·         Work requires in-depth knowledge of one or basic knowledge of
several disciplines.

·         Applies principles, concepts and techniques of a discipline.

·         Works under close supervision.

·         Uses little discretion.

·         Is expected to seek guidance in unexpected situations.

Pawan Kumar

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Executive Resourcing

*O: 770-255-7665  E: **kumar.pa...@pyramidci.com*