Dear ,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Pawan Kumar. I'm an executive recruitment consultant with
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. and currently seeking to fill vacancy *Front-End
Developer/Web Developer *at *Richmond, VA, United States *So I am wondering
if you would be interested for below position. If you are interested, you
can get

*Job Title: *            Front-End Developer/Web Developer/UI Developer

*Location:*             Sunnyvale,  CA

*Duration:             *6+ Months Contract

*Job Description:*

·         Front end web development Highly creative, detail oriented front
end Web developer to create highly usable Web applications.

·         The ideal candidate will have a strong eye for pixel perfect
design on par with standards.

·         We are looking for someone who can turn a set of written
requirements and wireframes into fully functional and highly performant Web
applications utilizing standards compliant HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.

·         The candidate must be fluent in writing complex JavaScript, as
well as utilizing JavaScript MVC frameworks.

·         This person should have a proven history of innovative web
application development.

Thanks & Regards

Pawan Kumar

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Executive Resourcing
 ------------------------------

*O: 770-255-7665  E: **kumar.pa...@pyramidci.com*
<kumar.pa...@pyramidci.com>  *Web: **www.pyramidci.com*
<http://www.pyramidci.com/>

<http://www.pyramidci.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile>

WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT

*Note:* Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either
because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to
which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to us. I
assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or
you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I
contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability
so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend
you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market
information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Thanks again.