*please send your resumes to kalya...@shstinc.com <kalya...@shstinc.com>*

*Position: UX Designer*
*Location: Plano, TX*
*Duration: 3-6 months*

*Job description:*
Primarily, research, explore and document the insights, reasoning and
decisions that validate our approach to the final product or experience;
secondarily, create high-fidelity visualizations of the digital experiences
we intend to create. You can write solid front-end code, or design in the
browser, too? Great, that’s a plus.

*Responsibilities:*
• Advocate and be the voice of our customer in our product development
process
• Use customer-driven insights and agile methodologies to deliver elegant
and delightful customer experiences
• Collaborate and create visual design and strategy for prototyping and
pilot efforts
• Translate business requirements into (lo or hi-fi) visual concepts and
prototypes to be used in testing
• Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI
details that promote ease of use and optimize task flows
• Partner with Product Managers to influence product design and express /
own the UX strategy
• Create and deliver UX/UI design documentation to aid with cross-team
communication, collaboration and development
• Develop and maintain artifacts that express humanity, simplicity and
ingenuity
• Visualize complex sets of data in ways that are easy to comprehend
• Conduct and lead design research, persona development, and a wide variety
of usability studies

*Qualifications *
At least 3 years of experience in user experience design

*Preferred Qualifications: *
Degree in design or design related field
5 years of experience in user experience design

Best Regards,

*Kalyan Kumar *
Talent Acquisition Manager
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255, Carnegie, PA 15106
Office: 412-450-1316 X 203 | Fax: 877-745-4811
Email: kalya...@shstinc.com   | URL: www.shstinc.com