*Hello **Professional,*

*Hope you are doing great!*

*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
with me.*

*Job Title         : **Software Engineer Java with Strong Cloud Platform*

*Location         : San Francisco Bay Area, CA*

*Duration        : Long Term*

Send Resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com call at 248-440-7994

Staff Software Engineer, you will design and develop our cloud platform --
a platform on which the world's leading brands and retailers are building
their mobile apps. You will play an integral role in shaping the direction
of our product and bringing new features to market, and you will initially
report directly to our Founder & CEO.

*Desired Skills and Experience*

•             Passion for building highly scalable cloud services

•             At least five years of object-oriented software development
experience

•             Proficiency in server side Java and backend paradigms

•             Great communication and problem solving skills

•             Familiarly with search and information retrieval systems is a
plus

•             B.S. or M.S. in computer science or related field

*Thanks & regards*

 *Jason | IT Recruiter *

*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*

*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*

*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*

*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*

E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com

Gmail: jason.pega...@gmail.com