Dear ,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Pawan Kumar. I'm an executive recruitment consultant with
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. and currently seeking to fill vacancy *Mainframe
Developer *at *Richardson, TX, United States *So I am wondering if you
would be interested for below position. If you are interested, you can get
back to me with your updated profile or feel free to call me on 770
255-7665.

*Job Title:*             Mainframe Developer

*Location:             *Richardson, TX

*Duration:             *6+ Months Contract (Can be extend)

*Job Description:-*

·         Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
other related field. Or equivalent work experience.

·         5 years of programming/systems analysis experience. COBOL, JCL,
Batch Processing, Database, Pro Active / Follow Up / Communication skills"
---- "Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to
understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of
quality technical solutions.

·         These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies
and comply with the organizations architectural standards.

·         Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for
designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting
application software that is delivered on time and within budget.

·         Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or
reuse of existing code.

·         Responsibilities may also include participation in component and
data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and
buy versus build recommendations.

·         Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid
understanding of development, quality assurance and integration
methodologies.

*Requires in-depth knowledge and experience *

·         Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external
business issues to improve products or services

·         Independently solves complex problems; takes a new perspective
using existing solutions

·         Works independently, receives minimal guidance

·         Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may
direct the work of other staff members.

Looking forward to work with you

Thanks & Regards

Pawan Kumar

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Executive Resourcing
 ------------------------------

*O: 770-255-7665  E: **kumar.pa...@pyramidci.com*
<kumar.pa...@pyramidci.com>  *Web: **www.pyramidci.com*
<http://www.pyramidci.com/>

<http://www.pyramidci.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile>

WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT

*Note:* Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either
because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to
which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to us. I
assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or
you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I
contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability
so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend
you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market
information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Thanks again.