Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Hadoop Admin*

*2-4 months *

*One in Chicago, IL and one in Minneapolis, MN *

*Phone and Skype hire*

We are looking for 2 hadoop admins.  One in Chicago, IL and one in
Minneapolis, MN ( both open to travel in case they need to be)  and *travel
expenses paid*

And they have to be senior

- Installing, configuring and tuning Hadoop distributions: Hortonworks -
Understanding of Hadoop design principals and factors that affect
distributed system performance, including hardware and network
considerations - Provide Infrastructure Recommendations, Capacity Planning
- Develop utilities to monitor cluster better - Manage large clusters with
huge volumes of data - Perform Cluster maintenance tasks - Create and
removal of nodes, cluster monitoring and troubleshooting - Manage and
review Hadoop log files - Install and implement security for Hadoop
clusters - Install Hadoop Updates, patches and version upgrades - Automate
the same through scripts

- Experience in installing, configuring and tuning Hadoop distributions:
Hortonworks - Demonstrate understanding of Hadoop design principals and
factors that affect distributed system performance, including hardware and
network considerations - Experience in providing Infrastructure
Recommendations, Capacity Planning and develop utilities to monitor cluster
better - Experience around managing large clusters with huge volumes of
data - Experience with cluster maintenance tasks such as creation and
removal of nodes, cluster monitoring and troubleshooting - Strong knowledge
of Linux - Manage and review Hadoop log files - Experience installing and
implementing security for Hadoop clusters – Inst

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.