Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*QA Automation Engineer*

*Long Term*

*Sterling, VA*

*Overview/Job Summary:*

Neustar is revitalizing its engineering culture and adopting modern
software design and delivery techniques.  We are looking for intellectually
passionate people who learn quickly, thrive in a fast-paced environment and
stay current with the latest technologies.

We want people who fit our emerging Agile/Devops culture and have a high
level of engagement and a drive for success.

We are looking for candidates with direct hands-on quality engineering and
automation coding experience in an Agile software development environment.
Team members will work inside of collaborative DevOps teams which are
responsible for the end-to-end delivery and quality of the service.

*Job Tasks:*

·         Develop and support services or products as part of an Agile team.

·         Develop and execute automation for functional, Web UI and
performance testing for complex client server or high volume web
applications.

·         Participate in the Agile software delivery process by writing and
reviewing functional and design specifications, developing and reviewing
test cases, writing user stories and tasks for sprints and coordinating
efforts across the team to ensure resolution of defects.

·         Design and run stress and load tests.

·         Drive automation initiatives from building (Ant, Gradle and
Jenkins/Bamboo), testing (JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber), and deploying (Chef,
Puppet, Ansible) services.

·         Ensure proper Quality Engineering policy and testing coverage is
applied.

·         Work with team members to troubleshoot and resolve production
issues.

·         Leverage and contribute to our evolving shared infrastructure.

·         Continuously learn and apply new concepts and technologies.
Personal initiative and technical innovation are expected from all Neustar
employees.

*Qualifications/Education Requirement*

·         Four-year technical degree or equivalent work experience.

·         Recent experience in software Quality Engineering and Test
Automation.

·         Strong scripting skills (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.).

·         Experience with writing test code in core Java

·         Expertise in at least one of testing automation frameworks such
as Cucumber, Selenium or JMeter

·         Experience with Webservices API – specifically REST APIs

·         Experience with implementation of continuous Integration.

·         Experience with continuous deployment and automated deployment
tools (chef/puppet/Ansible).

·         Experience in a Linux / Java environment.

·         Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shilpi Bist*

*Net2Source, Inc.*

*Email:shilpi.b...@net2source.com <email%3ashilpi.b...@net2source.com>*

*Office:  201.340.8700  Ext: 509*

*Gtalk: shilpi.recruiter1 || Yahoo: shilpi.recruiter*

*Website : **www.net2source.com* <http://www.net2source.com/>