Dear ,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Pawan Kumar. I'm an executive recruitment consultant with
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. and currently seeking to fill vacancy *Senior BI
Data Architect *at *Columbia, SC, United States *So I am wondering if you
would be interested for below position. If you are interested, you can get
back to me with your updated profile or feel free to call me on 770
255-7665.

*Job Title-*             Senior BI Data Architect

*Location-*             Columbia, SC, United States

*Duration-*            12 Months Contract

*Job Description:-*

·         This individual must be extremely well versed in architecting,
developing, and/or manage the implementation of Business Intelligence
solutions.

·         The key to this role is having strong data modeling and hands on
ETL Development experience.

·         As the BI Data Architect, this role has the direct responsibility
to plan, architect and align the business and BI objectives with the
technology to ensure compatibility across architectural infrastructures and
provide maximum operating efficiencies.

·         Document the technical specifications for BI solutions in
architectural diagrams that define the strategic framework to guide system
development, deployment and future enhancements.

·         Oversight of the design & implementation of the business
intelligence architecture platform, including tool selection &
implementation, process design & execution, skill requirement definition
and ongoing architecture upkeep.

·         This role will directly impact the technical architecture and
strategy of the Business Intelligence team.

Looking forward to work with you

Thanks & Regards

Pawan Kumar

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Executive Resourcing
 ------------------------------

*O: 770-255-7665  E: **kumar.pa...@pyramidci.com*
<kumar.pa...@pyramidci.com>  *Web: **www.pyramidci.com*
<http://www.pyramidci.com/>

<http://www.pyramidci.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile>

WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT

*Note:* Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either
because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to
which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to us. I
assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or
you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I
contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability
so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend
you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market
information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Thanks again.