*ONLY USC & GC*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Syam Krishnan <syamcanopy...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 7:44 PM
Subject: H1B copy must ,HANA Developer with BO/BW,WA
Cc: Syam krishnan <s...@canopyone.com>

*H1B copy must for submission*

*Job Title: HANA Developer with BO/BW*

*Start Date: 6/1/2015*

*End Date: 11/30/2015*

*Location:Bellevue, WA, US*

*Rate: USD $65.00 Only*

*Overview:*

we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The
quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors
in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and
helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright
future for people who work here.

A group company currently seeks a HANA Developer with BO/BW to join our
team in Bellevue, WA*.*

*Qualifications:*

In these roles you will have an opportunity to:
Work with Business and IT teams to get requirements, analyze them and
provide optimal solutions
Develop and deploy objects in HANA, BO and BW space
Participate in integration testing and UAT
Work on projects and enhancements
Required qualifications for this role include:
2+ Years experience in development in HANA
3+ Years experience in BW/BO
Should be very good at SQL and PL/SQL
Experience in HANA Procedures, Studio modeling, calculation
and analytical view design, SLT replication configuration, Query design &
development and HANA XS and API Development, etc.
Any ETL knowledge is a plus

 *Syam Krishnan*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Tel : 7038318282 Ext: 241 *