*Hi*

*Hope you are doing well.*

 We have an urgent requirement for the below positions. Please go through
the job description and send me some matching resumes along with contact
details ASAP. Email:- *j...@bigcode.us <j...@bigcode.us>*

*Job Title : **WPF/WCF Developer*

*Rate : **DOE*

*Location : Bay Area,CA*

*Duration : 6-12 months*

*Interview: **Telephonic followed by F2F/Skype*

*Requirements :*

Minimum 8+ years of experience in Information technology
1. 5+ years of experience working with C#/.NET
3+ years WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
2+ years WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database
Career must be in software product development and be a 100% hands-on
coding with good communication skill

Highly Desirable:
------------------
1. Experience with C++/Win32 API
2. Familiar with Microsoft Hyper-V/SCVMM.
3. Experience with SAN/NAS a big plus
4. Familiar with Windows Administration.
5. Experience with TCP/IP configuration.

--
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Jo Antony*

*1 Farr View Dr Cranbury, NJ 08512 USATel: 609 910 2732*
*Fax: 503-905-8470*
*Email: j...@bigcode.us <j...@bigcode.us>*
*www.bigcode.us* <http://www.bigcode.us/>