Hi,

Please share profiles

Contract:  Informatica + Oracle resource (mid senior).

Location: Austin, TX

Duration:1 Year

We have an urgent requirement for an Informatica + Oracle resource (mid
senior). Please find the job description,

*be responsible for analyzing system requirement specifications and/or user
stories and use that to design and develop solutions that meet or exceeds
the customer objectives and the requirements of service delivery. **You
will need to understand the business implications of technical solutions,
and assist in defining the technology solutions to support any future
business requirements.*

*Role Responsibilities*

·       *Develops complex Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse solutions to
business problems through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation
with key decision makers.*

·       *Uses expertise to construct specific and detailed solutions that
encompass process, technology, project, service level agreements and
staffing plans.*

·       *Drives changes in design, methodology or development procedures.*

·       *Participates in applicable win-loss reviews and incorporates
learning’s into future solutions*

·       *Responsible for preparing design documentation and standards
around which others will operate.*

·       *Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet
user needs.*

·       *Interacts with business users and I/T to define current and future
application requirements.*

·       *Exert in ETL concepts and tools such as Informatica and experience
in Unix shell scripting.*

-          *Good knowledge of Oracle, PLSQL, SQL.*

-            *Possess strong communication and client management skills.*

-          *Experience establishing reference patterns and performance
tuning.*

-          *Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.*

--

*Thanks,*

Nicole Xie

*Office: (908) 429-8008 x353*
*Cell: (908) 256-2714 *
*Email: nicole....@cyberthink.com*

www.cyberThink.com/staffing <http://www.cyberthink.com/staffing>

Click here to view current job openings.
<http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E95E6C361D43515B7E511F29>

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image003.png@01CF39EB.F4A64970]

*Connecting with the best and brightest is our goal, please ask about our
referral bonus policy.*