Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168.*

*Integrations Engineering Technical Lead – Java & ESB (Scala is a plus)*

NYC, NY

Phone and F2F or Skype

6+ Months

*JD in a Nutshell*

·         Communication is extremely critical for this position because
they straddle between the business and technical side.

·         *ESB is a must (Enterprise Service Bus).  Candidate needs to have
current experience with ESB.*

·         This person will be both strategic and technical – they will own
the day to day task level stuff.

·         *Scala candidates are very hard to find so as long as the
candidate has done software engineering and they are willing to pick up
this language that is fine… They will need to know both the language and
the process of Java.  *

*Full JD*

The Integrations Lead will join our growing, entrepreneurial spirited
infrastructure & professional services organization and will serve as an
instrumental partner in supporting various lines of businesses.

*The Integrations Engineering Technical Lead is a hands-on person
responsible for developing and managing the underlying integrations
infrastructure, which supports API & ESB integrations, and shared services
critical to various lines of business.* The API Management infrastructure
supports API development and consumption and the ESB infrastructure
supports system-levels integrations across the enterprise.

*Responsibilities*

·         Manage and lead technical integration projects across the
enterprise

·         Facilitate technical meetings with technical team members from
our organization and business lines.

·         Function as technical lead and developer of shared API's and ESB
integrations

·         Create and manage project using JIRA/Confluence

·         Support service level agreements and software performance
benchmarking of the integrations infrastructure

·         Provide integration status and updates to senior team members and
relevant stakeholders in a timely manner

*Required Skills*

·         The candidate should possess at least 5 years of experience
implementing applications and *API's* in Java or Scala.

·         Strong *API Development *and *Enterprise Integrations* experience

·         Strong knowledge in *RESTful* design practices

·         Strong knowledge of application development of the Java stack

·         Strong leadership, communication and project management skills.

·         Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.

*Nice To Have*

·         Experience developing shared services (API & ESB Integrations) on
the WSO2 product suite.

·         Experience developing software solutions in an environment that
supported various business lines

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.