Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168.*

*DataPower Admin*

Boston, MA

Local

6 Months

They are looking to bring on IBM DataPower support.

Strong IBM Datapower Administrator experience is a must have.

This is not a junior level role.  This is not a developer role.

We are seeking an experienced engineer to perform the administration role
in an operations and production support mode.

*Position Summary:*

Provide expertise for design and support of Middleware Administration on
systems running in the BCBSMA environment.  Responsible for planning and
designing Middleware Software, including installation and upgrades,
structure, documentation, 24x7 operational support, process maintenance and
security/data protection.  Provide guidance in the development of
infrastructure requirements with business, architecture group, and solution
teams.  Ensure the seamless integration and synchronization of business
applications, security, and infrastructure technologies.  Lead the
introduction of new/incoming technology projects into production; manage
integration management systems for system availability, administration,
operational processes, vendor management, and best practices across the
enterprise.

Responsible for production support, design, planning, implementation,
functional testing, troubleshooting, and protection of BCBSMA corporate
assets.  Involves proactive monitoring of equipment and systems to support
both existing and new applications.  May include security/performance
monitoring, configuration management, issue escalation and resolution,
systems engineering, administration, security documentation, and strategic
technical planning

We currently have physical appliances (XB60/62X  V6.0.0.3).

We plan to upgrade to virtual appliances and the most current firmware this
year.

Virtual and upgrade experience is highly desirable.

Other required skills.

   1. Unix based Operating System (Redhat Linux and AIX)
   2. Java
   3. MQ

*Please note*, we have a relatively small middleware team that supports
many middleware products.  All current team members support multiple
products.  A strong/solid second set of skills is also required.  See
“Other Supported Products” below.

Other Supported Products include:

   1. Websphere Application Server (WAS)
   2. RightFax
   3. eFax
   4. SharePoint
   5. Axway Tumbleweed and Secure Transport
   6. Informatica ETL (PowerCenter+PowerEchange), Master Data Management
   and Data Quality
   7. Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Databases
   8. EMC Storage
   9. Apache Tomcat
   10. IBM HTTP Server (IHS)
   11. Tivoli TIM/TAM
   12. Networking/Network Security (Citrix Netscaler)

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.