Hi  ,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position-  .Net application developer *

*Duration – 3 Month Contract *

*Location-  Dallas, TX*

*Interview Process – Telephonic and Face to Face  *

*Need Only USC/GC*

 Application Developer: ASP Classic, VB Script, C#, .Net, SQL 2005

The successful candidate will become a member of a highly respected and
rapidly growing software development team. Our company's software
utilizes ASP Classic / VBScript, C-Sharp .Net  and Microsoft SQL 2005. * Must
be willing to work with Classic ASP/VBScript.* Future migration to .Net
likely, but ongoing work in classic ASP will be required.

RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:

* Working under the directions of the development team lead as part of the
internal development team.

* Participate in the creation of design specifications and requirements.

* Follow programming standards and implement new products, updates, and
clients.

* Modifies and maintains software programs written by others.

REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:

* Expertise in web development using classic ASP 3.0.

* At least 4 years development experience using VBScript, ADO.

* Experience with ASP.net and C- Sharp is an absolute plus.

* At least 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL 2000 or newer
and  T- SQL query writing.

* Experience using web related technologies such as HTML, XML, CSS,  XSL
and Javascript.

* Thorough knowledge of the security issues surrounding the  development
and implementation of internet and intranet systems.

* Strong oral and written communication skills.

* Strong problem solving skills.

*Thanks & Regards..*

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*